Technology has made tasks very easier. Now, patience is the wonderful thing that people just think of but cannot adopt as things now happen at rocket speed. If we talk about developing an Android app then this task too has become much easier with the use of App development editors.
However app developers may face some difficulty while adjusting the App as well as getting connected with the users thus maintaining the regular users as well as earning money from all of the efforts.
Here, we have come up with several cloud based products that can easily serve the needs of the developers. Let’s discuss them here:
Tools that serve complete app development needs:
- App42: These are the cloud APIs that have 750 plus backend APIs which supports all the well known platforms like as iOs, Android, Windows and more such that are used to develop omni channel apps.
These APIs are advanced across all 25 modules that assist the development of simple to complex apps which save time, cost and efforts. Modules that are supported are as follows:
- User management
- No SQL storage
- CDN based file storage
- Rich Push Message Service
- Social APIs
- Leaderboards and much more.
These support the development of all applications like as mobile, web, tv, social applications and games.
App developers spend large amount of money in getting maximum number of users. Organic app download is slow till the time right chord strikes with the App Virality. This means the more your app becomes viral the more times it is downloaded.
One can also access user behaviour in the app with the help of analytics that show how and when users use the app. With the help of marketing automation; App42 Cloud API offers such APIs which can examine the users’ behaviour and then categorize the users based on their actions performed while using the app.
To boost the app performance; one can make use of automatic campaigns like as Push Messages, In-App messages as well as email.
- AppWarp: Apart from App42, this is yet another product that runs over TCP, UDP as well as web socket protocols thus delivering support to actual multi participant communication. This is used to develop multi player games and chatting applications.
It possesses the similar capacity to aid omni-channel app development. These APIs are used to develop simple and complex apps thus saving nearly 70% developer efforts.
- App42 API Gateway: This is used by enterprises to reveal their heritage systems in the structure of APIs that can be used by internal and external apps in a very strong and safe environment.
Any one; be it an individual developer or a huge enterprise can use these tools to fulfill all of the development needs. So, if you are any android app developer then make sure that you try atleast one of these tools and get proper knowledge about the same.
For more such updates about App development, stay connected with Softqube Technologies, Mobile App development Company in India.