eCommerce is the huge industry. There are several eCommerce platforms available in the market. Each of them has its own pros and cons. Looking at the huge list of such eCommerce platforms; we decided to pick one by one and discuss each and every platform at length.
So, today on this Chocolate Day; we decided to discuss at length about BigCommerce. No no! BigCommerce has nothing to do with chocolates but still we respect the word “Big” hence this is the first eCommerce platform that we are going to discuss at length.
Now, we are not going to discuss what BigCommerce is because by now, we are very much familiar with it; being an eCommerce Platform that helps business owners to have their own online shop.
We will just take a look at its wide range of features that helps us to know why it should be adopted for our online store.
Features of Big Commerce:
- Easy to Use: BigCommerce helps merchants to sell as much as they can and offers maximum flexibility as compared to other platforms. Online business owners having e –store on BigCommerce claim that their businesses grow faster almost double the times than it was before.
- Design & Set up: Very soon; Big Commerce will launch some amazing eCommerce templates that are developed on revolutionary themes platform. All the latest best practices in technology, design standard, conversion as well as SEO are incorporated in order to create an amazing storefront which involves shoppers and leads to more checkouts.
Regarding Set up; it provides various ways to customize your site. With its intuitive store front editor; one can easily change the look with less or no coding required.
One can also use its flexible theme framework to develop a completely custom online store using HTML, CSS as well as popular code libraries and frameworks. It is one of the best solutions for industry for developing custom eCommerce sites with the one that provides conditional logic.
- Easy Store Migration: Let’s say currently your online shop is on any other eCommerce platform and you wish to have it on BigCommerce. Then this process is very easy and can be easily done within 5 – 10 days and none of your sales are missed.
- Easy to sell on Mobile devices: Now days, mobile devices are the means for any online shopping, surfing internet and lots more. Keeping this thing in mind, mobile responsiveness is integrated in the templates.
The store will look and perform equally well on various devices like as desktops, tablets, mobile phones with very less extra coding or design work. All the new themes include mobile optimized checkout that reduces the bounce rates from mobile shoppers.
- Safe and Secure Web Hosting: With BigCommerce, it becomes easy to manage servers and teams that handle those servers. Well, one cannot afford to have the store down even for a single moment.
BigCommerce platform has an uptime of more than 99.99% which is above standard i.e. 99.5% for entire eCommerce industry. Further, e-stores developed on this platform get loaded quickly; as a second delay in page loading can reduce conversion rates by 7%.
It also offers DDOS Protection which helps the sites against hacks and attacks. If you wish to opt it then it costs $5000 per month for other traditional platforms where as BigCommerce offers it at no cost with its eCommerce Services.
- Get more Traffic: With Google Shopping, email marketing and other such techniques; this platform makes it easy for shop owners to get lots of traffic. Further, the products available on this platform can be easily found on various product comparison sites like as Nextag, PriceGrabber, Shopping.com and many more.
- Makes it easy to Sell Offline: Yes, it is possible! Just connect your online store with Square; which is a native integration feature offered by BigCommerce. This is a very useful leading mobile point of sale solution having $30 billion in payments that are processed annually.
So, one can easily accept payments even offline and manage the inventory from either Apple or Android Device. One can also synchronize products and inventory with Square.
The inventory can be quickly updated across all platforms when any order is placed online or offline. This reduces the risk of errors and overselling. One will easily be able to view both online and offline orders in Square Dashboard thus making it easy to access the business view from a single location. While using Square for taking in person payments; one can have access to various tools like as Sales monitoring, Managing Payrolls, Employee track time, Appointment Schedule and much more.
It offers more ways to pay like as major credit cards using Swipe or Chip, Apple Pay, Android Pay, Apple Watch, Debit cards, Gift Cards and Prepaid Cards.
Apart from this, there are several other features offered by BigCommerce.
One can get quick support from BigCommerce team. Try out this and let us know your experience with BigCommerce. That’s it for now. We will be back with more detailed discussion about BigCommerce and other such eCommerce platforms.
Stay connected with Softqube Technologies; Custom eCommerce Solutions provider in India.