Running an HTML website is easy but its maintenance cost is the thing that one must think of. We are aware that there are thousands of websites available on the web and there’s no such fix formula to calculate the cost of the new website or the cost of website redesign.
In this blog post; you will get to know the cost of maintaining an HTML based website as well as making you aware about the other ways so that you can make a right choice.
When you are starting to create a new website; you will get for what you pay. This saying is perfect when it comes to developing HTML based websites. In this era of content management systems, the old HTML based websites seem to be obsolete.
Here are some costs that will occur while developing and maintaining an HTML powered website. So, let’s begin:
Cost of Developing and Maintaining an HTML Powered Website
- Domain Name: The name of the website is called domain name. The domain name cost is compulsory one which you cannot avoid. Domain names are not that expensive. The price of a domain name depends on the extension you choose.
For instance, a domain name with the extension .com can cost Rs.199 for an year, .co for Rs.199, .in for Rs.99 and .club for Rs.399 per year.
Depending on the need of your business; you can choose the domain name and pay the cost accordingly.
- Web host: It is a host that provides you with a space on servers where the HTML site is going to be live. Hosting costs range from Rs.149 to Rs.499 per month based on the options and level of service that you need.
An average HTML based website usually runs from Rs. 664 to Rs. 1992 per month.
- Design and Production: The cost of design and coding of your HTML site can be available for free to thousands of dollars. Typical web hosting companies offer a complete package costing 500 rupees per month for hosting and a free domain name and additional cost for website maintenance.
- Professional Designer: In case you are unfamiliar with HTML programming knowledge then you can ask a professional designer to get the job done. In this case, one should be ready to spend sufficient amount based on whether you need to update it with latest information or make some significant changes in the content or optimize the site for search engines.
- Site Content: In case you fail to have much time or skill level to create the content then the simple thing is you must hire someone who can do the task for you. Writers generally charge per article, per hour or by word.
One can add photos, videos, podcasts or other multimedia content to the website and this will definitely add complexity to the HTML project and the cost.
Thus we can say that running an HTML based website requires fortune to be spent on its creation and maintenance.
So, when you lack some programming knowledge and short of money to make investments in order to have the smallest changes to the static website then you can give a try to WordPress or Joomla website.
A full featured CMS is widely used by companies for developing amazing DIY websites of various types with any complexity. So, HTML websites are preferred the most because they have the following benefits as compared to those of WordPress and Joomla websites:
- User friendly site
- Proper support
- Huge amount of Plugins
- Strong SEO.
So, we can say that converting static website into dynamic one is not a big deal if you use automated tools like CMS to CMS. The service is used by average users and experienced developers in order to make the conversion process fast and endless.
Hence, it is better to switch to WordPress and Joomla and make your life easy. Such websites can help to import HTML data to WordPress to HTML to Joomla without any errors or gaps.
While deciding as to which website to choose; you can opt for HTML ones and most of these can be easily developed, In case, you wish to get the website developed from experts then stay in touch with Softqube Technologies, Website Design India where professional website designers will be there to help you out.