1. Tell me about where you come from. What was your previous experience like?
Urvashi Patel worked with Shiponk in Prahladnagar Ahmedabad. That was the first company in my working career. I have learned many valuable lessons from that company. I had a truly amazing experience that helped me to grow professionally. As a result, I could really understand how Quality Control procedures are conducted in corporate life.
2. Can you tell me something about your technical skills and working area?
I am quite proficient at writing test cases and Manual Testing. I also work on Test Scenarios and Defect Lifecycle. I worked with test management tools like Mantis and test link. I possess the basic knowledge for databases; c, c++, and java. I have a good understanding of the client’s requirements and real time QC. I have experience of different forms of testing. I worked with functional testing, responsive testing, regression testing etc.
3. How long did you work for Softqube? What is it about Softqube that you enjoyed the most?
I have been working for Softqube for the last 6 months. I enjoyed working with Softqube mostly because of my wonderful QC team. My colleagues were always cooperative and helpful. They elevated me whenever I faced problems. Another good thing I liked about Softqube is that the Director has a cheerful nature and welcomes new ideas and suggestions warm-heartedly.
4. What is the most challenging part of your job? Which is the most exciting?
As a part of my duties, I had to deal with many developers who had different sets of ideas and understanding. It was hard for me to convince them. I felt excited when my work received appreciation from the boss, seniors and clients.
5. What are the favorite tools or technologies that you like to work with?
At the present moment, I work with manual testing procedures. I have to use tools for defect tracking like Mantis and Jira along with the test management tool test link.
6. In your opinion, which is the best food store in Ahmedabad?
I find it difficult to name the best food store in Ahmedabad because there are many places that serve excellent food. I love the Gujarati food that is served at Rajwadu and Vishalla. When it comes to Punjabi, Italian, and Mexican food and also for shakes and coffee, I love Mocha. Jassi de Parathe also serves excellent food.
7. Which is your favorite office lunch spot?
I like the lunches at Office Pantry, McDonalds, Dominos and Radhe.
8. If you could only eat one food item for the rest of your life, what would you wish it to be?
I cannot imagine eating only one kind of food for the rest of my life. Eating the same food everyday will become uninteresting.