Joomla is a very popular open source platform that is widely used by developers. It is by and large preferred by most of developers and so like we have separate tags for every occasion, every drive, every campaign in the same way Joomla also has some of its well known hash tags which are widely used on twitter.
Here, in this blog post from one of the well known providers of Joomla development services; Softqube Technologies; we have provided some hash tags that can be used while discussing Joomla matters on Twitter and the list is as follows:
Popular Joomla Hash tags:
- #Joomla: This tag is used to discuss almost anything and everything about Joomla. Be it any normal update or be it any general news about Joomla; everything is described with this hash tag only.
- #howtojoomla and #how2joomla: These two hash tags are used to ask questions about Joomla.
- #jpositiv: This hash tag is used to tweet about any good things about Joomla as well as its community in general. It is very popular hash tag and is used regularly by the entire community to share positive news about Joomla.
For e.g.: If any Joomla developer has achieved something new or any new Joomla version is launched then it is indicated with the hash tag #jpositiv.
- #jnegativ: Like Joomla has positive things it has some negative things too. So, it is important for Joomla users to accept both positive as well as negative. One should not get carried away by the negative news.
Always be realistic. To make people more realistic; #jnegativ tag came into existence. So, from now on if you find something is not going well with Joomla; you can use this tag to mention that news on Twitter.
- #joomler: This hash tag is used for those people who are very enthusiastic to work with Joomla and love to find out new things. We can say those who are very passionate about Joomla can be called as real Joomlers.
- #jselfie: This is again related to Joomla lovers, who are deeply involved while working with Joomla and love to carry on endlessly. Click a selfie with just Joomla enthisiastics and then post it on twitter with a tag #jselfie.
- #joomler spirit: This hash tag was developed by Joomlashine in order to celebrate the determined spirit of Joomlers all over the world. #Joomler spirit is used to express the feeling of togetherness as well as being as a whole.
This keeps Joomlers powerful and flexible. You will find innumerable tweets on Joomla with the hash tags #Joomla spirit.
- #Joomla 10: When Joomla successfully completed its 10 years; this tag was created to celebrate its 10th birthday! and the tweet contained a birthday cake with the hash tags like #joomla10, # celebration and lots more.
- #JFeedback: This tag was developed by Joe Campbell. He was not a developer but still he felt that he can contribute something to Joomla which will be used by the entire community.
Using this hash tag; one can give quick feedback as well as register complaints. Apart from being just a hashtag ; it has become a source that boosts and inspires us all to keep on improving Joomla and make it one of the most well known open source platforms to work on.
Apart from those mentioned here; there are many more hash tags related to Joomla. Let us know if you find any rather than those we have mentioned here. Try out these tags to tweet about Joomla and let us know what you get.
Stay tuned with us for more of such tech updates that will help you in any way. Feel free to contact us if you want some more knowledge about Joomla services.