Some Interesting Facebook Facts and Figures
Facebook is slowly becoming the most preferred site by today’s young generation. Forget youth, even businesses consider it as their first option to advertise about their products or increase brand awareness.
Most of us are so addicted to it that we even are unaware about how much time we waste on it just by peeping into others profiles and commenting on statuses. It sometimes is the reason for decreasing productivity.
Well it’s losing our productivity but actually it is gaining popularity because for people it’s an addiction but for Facebook it’s like increase in popularity. So, be it personal or business use; Facebook is popular for everything.
Have we ever wondered about the number of people using Facebook for business, for personal use? No, we don’t ever have time to think in this much depth because we are too busy in looking in other profiles or developing a Facebook advertising strategy and have no idea about how this is actually benefiting Facebook?
So, let’s know some interesting Facebook facts and figures and understand that our few minutes of activity can actually be really adding to its popularity:
Amazing Facebook Statistics
- 1, 00,000 links are shared on Facebook in just 20 minutes.
- 50% of Active Facebook users log in on any day of the week.
- Normal Facebook user is linked with 80 community pages, groups and events.
- Facebook contains 70+ translations of any website.
- 3, 00, 000 plus users translate the Facebook site using translation application.
- Developers and entrepreneurs from over 190 countries are involved in developing Facebook platform.
- 10,000+ websites integrate on daily basis with Facebook for increase in referral traffic.
- Facebook users love applications and this is the reason more than 20 million apps are downloaded on daily basis.
- People having Facebook messenger installed in their mobile device or making use of Facebook application seem to be more active as compared to those who don’t.
- Previously, Facebook had a function called “File Sharing”.
- Still people are struggling to find the exact meaning of Poke.
- More time spenders on Facebook are Australians.
- The value of Facebook has now reached up to $80 billion.
- Facebook earns a lot from advertisements and virtual products.
- 890 million people log on Facebook on Daily basis.
- The most common age among Facebook users is 25 to 34 yrs.
- 53% Male and 47% Female Facebook users.
- Facebook has a high traffic between 1- 3 pm. This is a useful statistic for business people so that they can easily connect with their target audience by posting updates during this time span.
- People are more online on Facebook on Thursdays and Fridays (Near weekend)
- Facebook at present has 83 million fake profiles.
- On an average, 20 minutes are spent on Facebook.
- 50% of Facebook users among the age 18 -24% log on to Facebook as they wake up in the morning.
- Nearly 45% business marketers that Facebook is a necessity for their business progress.
- 7.5 million Promoted posts are made in two years of life span.
With these facts and figures, it can be identified that Facebook is the most used social media site and our five minutes also contribute a lot to it. So, it is necessary to measure the usefulness of Facebook for business purpose and these facts and figures can help business owners to take a wise decision whether this social media site is really useful for their business promotion or not.
We always love to provide deep insight about social media sites as this makes easy for business owners to take wise decisions and see spurt in revenue. To know about facts and figures of various social media sites, stay in touch with Softqube Technologies, Internet Marketing services provider in India.