Improving Brand People think that Face book and twitter are the only things to focus on in Social media. But here’s the mistake, apart from these two there are many other platforms available in the market and one such is Pinterest.
We might have seen Pinterest having several pins from different brands. If we think that tweet is the only way to increase online presence then we need to rethink again as pins on the Pinterest are 100 times more visible than those tweets. If we talk about re-tweets then only 1.4% average hits can be obtained.
If we really wish to make best use of internet marketing then we must use Pinterest as it is one of the most popular platforms widely used for business marketing. Most of the well known companies have accounts on Pinterest and even though it’s not much discussed but it’s more popular. Any of the business having Pinterest account will easily reach 70 million total users.
Real strength of Pinterest:
One of the key features of Pinterest is inbuilt business account features such as added marketing used to promote brand on one of the rapidly growing social media platform. Pinterest provides separate account for personal as well as business use.
So, what different features a business account on Pinterest is benefitted from?
First of all, any business who wishes to use Pinterest for business purpose must create an official Pinterest account so that full potential of Pinterest marketing is availed.
Benefits of Pinterest Business Account
- Different terms of serviceFor business account, service terms slightly vary from that of a personal account and this makes it easy for Pinterest to bifurcate personal accounts from business accounts.
These terms are:
1. Avoid asking people frequently for comments
2. Never ask Pinners to vote on any of the pins.
3. Avoid arranging contests, sweepstakes and promotions at regular time intervals.
4. Avoid mentioning that Pinterest sponsors your business.
- Informative Marketing materialsAlong with providing a platform for business, Pinterest also helps users with its informative tools that can be used for marketing as well as brand promotion purposes. It includes Pinstitute which contains interactive sessions, workshops that teach the use and importance of every marketing tool, how to benefit from pinners, connecting to other pinners etc.
Webinars and various resources such as videos are also useful for small businesses to exactly know the use of Pinterest and utilize it in a perfect manner. One can stay in touch with Pinterest blog to know more about these informative materials and educational tutorials.
- Pinterest Analytics
Like Google Analytics, Face book Insights; Pinterest Analytics is an important tool or we can say the most useful feature provided to business accounts. It shows the number of repins, views for the pins.
Important tracking information can be easily available with Pinterest. It is used to identify which strategies and campaigns, content work perfectly to promote the brand. This helps in improving the marketing
This is not the end. Here, we have just discussed the basics of Pinterest and features it provides to its business account holders. In our upcoming blogs, we will discuss more about Pinterest tools and also will learn to create popular pins.
We want our readers to be the masters of Pinterest and make most of it. So, stay in touch with Softqube Technologies, one of the well known Internet marketing service provider in India.