Frequently Asked Questions by New Android Users
Day by day Android users are increasing and hence new users are increasing by maximum numbers. Android is a home full of powerful apps. Most of the new android users have lots of questions about this platform and to help these new gigs out, here we have mentioned some of the questions that are often asked by them.
So, let’s begin here:
- Where’s the data?: In order to make most out of your android device; it’s necessary that it should be used in an effective manner. Hence, data is what leads to its effective use. This data includes Google contacts, Google calendar and more.
Several alternative platforms like as Microsoft or Apple now offer a feature to export data sets in a perfect format which can be understood easily by Google’s services. Make sure to easily carry out the import export process on the web and all the changes will be synchronized to Android.
- How widgets work? It’s not possible for every smartphone to have the same sort of home screen flexibility as well as layout options as that of Android. Hold near the blank area of the home screen, select the Widgets and choose via what is available. Drag to place a widget wherever you wish to on the screen.
- Possible customizations: One can easily take the control of its look and feel by making changes to the wall paper and then switch to the advanced tricks like as installing a separate launcher, customizing the apps so that you can customize all kinds of options in order to manage your phone’s behavior.
- Synchronizing video and music: Similar to iTunes, Android doesn’t have anything special for music. So, while using Android one can use Google Play Music or YouTube to watch movies or listen to the music.
People mostly prefer to use cloud storage instead of synchronizing directly. Hence here apps like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive can be useful and these will be the best for getting the content instead of using that traditional USB cable.
- Using Google on Android: Just start using Google’s services and it’s done. One can keep the track of messages via Gmail, web searches and the places that you can visit frequently via phone’s GPS.
Go to Google Now Settings and you can take more control over the data that’s collected from the cards.
- Keeping the device safe: Always keep your device protected with the pin code or pattern. But with Android’s latest update Lollipop one can use Smart Lock feature through which the PIN can be easily disabled.
Make use of Android Device manager to easily find your tablet or smart phone in case it is lost.
- How to increase battery life? Android device has lot of options that include display time out, screen brightness, network activity and more through which one can save the battery life. Android lollipop also offers a battery saver tool through which one can check the apps that are draining the battery.
Are you new to the android world? Then this blog post will be definitely useful to you. Keep in touch with Softqube Technologies, Android App Development Company in order to know more about such android updates as well as know hows from expert android developers.