If you want to be offshore developer, you surely will ask yourself“What I need to do it right? ”We are here to answer this question in this article.
Offshore development can be at low costs, but also it is important to have low involvement.
Here are the best tips for perfect offshore development:
- If you want to get the best value for the money, taking control of your development, you need to use blended on-shore/offshore team and also you need to use advantages of every team.
- On-shore software development provides the best results. This means that product owners will keep full control of the product and keep all of the IPs with them.
- To get the most of the offshore, product owners need to be fully involved with their offshore developers. On-shore programmers need to be close of the product, so you can be sure that they stay on track, and offshore programmers are not different on that point of view. This is helping out in the understandings for requests and is leading to bigger developer productivity and effectiveness, which means value for the money. The more specific product owners can be with their own requirements, the more good the results will be.
- One of the keys for facilitating is a technique borrowed from agile project management methodologies like the “stand up” meeting. All members involved in the project and the whole extended team is always on the same side. Anything can be answered and everyone is aware about the progress of the project.
- Another strategy for insuring that work is delivered on time, like in agile sprints, so project owners can stay in a contact with the direction of the building and they can accommodate quickly if it is necessary.
- Members of the team must be available for communication when it is necessary. For off-shore programmers, it is technology based version of going to someone desk and asking him a question. Assistants can be easily available as and when required.
We are using enormous tools for different clients, depending on their requirements and preferences. The Google is including email, chat and voice and video calls also Skype is popular option too, including its screen-sharing function. Both of them are offering ability to have conference calls with as many people as you want from different locations.
- I see a high correlation between the level of involvement of the software owner and the smooth running of the project. For startups, this means that you can take all of control in all aspects in work, while taking advantage to the lower cost. This can leave you with additional money with who you can make post launch adjustments, money that will otherwise be spent in the initial phase.
In order to get custom software developed with the help of skilled development experts of Offshore Software then Softqube Technologies is the perfect place for you, where you can the benefit of expert hands that can provide you perfect software as per the need.