Web Design India: 5 Tools for Optimizing Your CSS Code
Nowdays, Front end development is more rationalized and quicker than it was before. The new designing standards help developers to create magnificent effects with only few code lines. But still there are many more online tools and apps that make development an easy process.
Here, we have mentioned some of the tools that are made by developers with a view to ease the development process. These all tools are easy to use and available for free. Make use of these tools and get more traction while creating compound web projects.
Optimizing CSS Code with these free tools:
- CSS Beautifier: This tool will easily rearrange the CSS code with several settings for various spaces and tabs. It is a perfect tool for developing your own style sheets and for reducing the minified CSS into readable format. It makes it easier to read CSS.
- CSS Inliner Tool: There are various email newsletters that serve as a useful method for mass communication. Designers have to pay more attention while developing newsletters as they are more flexible as compared to websites.
CSS Inliner tool is an easy way to create newsletters with inline styles. One who builds this newsletter must save the CSS liner that is used.
- SASS/SCSS: This is a CSS processor that is used to save time while developing websites with CSS. It is considered as one of the useful tools for frontend developers. These are based on the same process.
We can write the SCSS codes that contain variables and can easily value code snippets similar to that of a programming language. A free SASS extension is also available which can be used with Dreamweaver.
- RECESS: So, we are not talking about any short or long term break. Generally, recess is considered to be a break. But, here it means a tool that is developed by Twitter for checking LESS/CSS code for syntax errors. This is also used as a direct compiler for these codes.
For those who know LESS properly, must learn to use RECESS. This can be installed easily via command line. With this tool, one can easily check errors, adjust spacing and compile the programme all within a single program.
- CSScomb: CSScomb is a tool that can be installed using a command line. It also has several extensions that can be used for many development programs. The features are run by means of a terminal or command prompt.
- CSS Lint: In terms of programming, Linting means to use a program for checking errors in the code. This was previously applied to all programming languages and now it is used for web development as well.
With this Free tool CSS Lint, you can easily check errors, compatibility issues and other performance blocks in the code. This tool is apt when used to review the work and remove those unwanted syntax errors.
Hope these tools will definitely help you to develop a perfect website with appropriate CSS coding. To get your website developed from experienced hands get in touch with Softqube Technologies, Web Design Company India.