Useful Joomla Web Development Modules
Wish to get an amazing web application developed? Yes, you may be aware about various web development systems that can be used to create an amazing web application as per the need. Here, we are going to discuss about some useful Joomla web development modules which will be useful to you.
So, let’s discuss about some of these modules which will make development an easy task:
Essential Joomla Modules:
- BreadCrumbs: This is one of the Joomla modules that is used for users so that they can easily understand the present location of their web applications. While surfing the website, the user generally enters into a completely new environment that sometimes leads to embarrassment because the user is completely confused and lost.In order to avoid such feelings, Breadcrumbs are used as this will display the status of the web page.
- Archived Articles: If you wish to deal with a website that is completely filled with content then it is necessary to ensure that all articles, posts are arranged systematically. These can be arranged based on dates or months in which they are published.This will make it easy for users to find the topic that they want to refer to. This can be added on the right side of the website so that it becomes easy for users to read the previous ones if they wish to.
- Articles News Flash: A completely new module of Joomla CMS that provides a complete list of current articles in the particular location. Yes, in this module Joomla web developers can give specific visual effects to several modules like colour change, title blinks and more.
- Articles Category: In order to differentiate the articles of various types this module can be used. Take a website that contains a complete article block having posts on various categories like as sports, entertainment etc.Here, the user must give full control to select the category from the website. This module helps to offer inter related articles to the users thus providing a completely enhanced user experience.
- Login: If you wish to get a content based web application developed then this module is for you. Here, various methods are used to e- campaign the website by the administrator. The main thing is to take visitor’s email id via sign up process and this module when used provides a feeling to the user like he’s a special one.
- Menu: It is an important part of the web application and hence this can never be ignored by any web developer. This allows user to navigate through the entire website without any hurdles or issues.
- Frequently Read Content: This module reflects the recently viewed contents by the user through which if one is interested to read the same content again then he/she can easily do so. This makes it easy for users to find the content they need.
Apart from those mentioned here, there are many such inbuilt modules and plug-ins that can be used in developing web applications on Joomla platform. If you wish to know more about such extensions, then get in touch with Softqube Technologies, Joomla web development company India.