As we all know, Magento is an open source eCommerce platform mostly to develop online stores. With Magento, being user friendly; it is preferred mostly by online business owners. However, in today’s world of latest technological devices; it is important to have a responsive eCommerce web design.
Responsive websites can be developed easily with Magento giving multiple benefits to the online shop. Yet, it’s important to know how these websites can be developed so as to make their best use for your business.
Magento Responsive Websites:
Websites that are not mobile optimized lose a good chunk of traffic. The sales of mobile optimized websites increase up to 200% as compared to those are not. Responsive websites especially get more sales during holidays.
Days are not far when eCommerce will be changed to m-commerce (business through mobile).Well, this m-commerce refers to two things, one is mobile commerce and other is Magento commerce. So, the time is very near where entire eCommerce industry will be ruled by Magento mobile websites.
Sounds interesting, isn’t it? Yes, it is. So, before your competitor jumps into m commerce industry why not you take the privilege to grab the first seat or you are one of the business owners who would watch its competitors jumping into the pool of m-commerce and check if they are being benefitted or not and then based on their experience you will decide to take a step ahead or not.
Basically, there are two types of business people; one who are willing to take risks and others are those that try new things after knowing its experience from others. In eCommerce industry, the first ones get more benefit. So, always be ready to take risks.
So, wait for none and get your Magento mobile website developed today by reputed hands available at Softqube technologies, a Magento website development company in India. Yet, before developing a responsive website with Magento, certain guidelines from Google are to be followed and some of these are mentioned below:
- Adopt best mobile web practices suggested by Google so as to get better rankings for your mobile websites.
- Use the same html for desktop as well as mobile website with a little change in CSS files for different display options. This is the best way of formulating a mobile site
- A single URL can have different websites with a condition that all must be used by separate users and in case this is not possible, try to get separate URL’s for desktop as well as mobile websites.
Magento extensions for Developing Responsive Website:
As we are now aware about Google’s guidelines for responsive web design, let’s have a look at some of Magento Extensions that will help us to create a website as per the given guidelines:
- Couch Commerce: Get your desktop website transformed into an optimized mobile website with this Magento extension that helps to create relevant web inventory for an eCommerce store. Within few minutes, the entire process is carried out and then everything is created automatically making your mobile website suitable for all SEO practices as suggested by Google.
- Tenfoot – Easy Mobile Commerce: This extension provides you with an ease of transforming desktop website into mobile optimized one. It comes with a 30 day free trial and then you can continue with certain pricing plans.
Keep your first step in the world of m-commerce with our Magento website development services at Softqube Technologies. We are expert in creating an online store for you, which attracts your customers to have a fast and easy shopping experience. Feel free to contact us.