In the recent times, there’s a spurt in the use of technological devices such as tablets, smart phones, phablets etc. This has led to the growth in the mobile internet usage as these devices allow people to access internet anytime anywhere. As a result, a trend has developed to prepare responsive websites that can be easily visible on any of the device such as mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop etc.
These websites can be easily optimized. A certain type of mobile centric strategy is used to develop such tablet responsive websites that makes you stay ahead of your competitors. If your website is developed using WordPress then it can be easily optimized for mobile and other such devices.
WordPress is one of the most well-known blogging platforms today. It is well known for its easy to use frame work and more often is used as a blogging platform. Normally, blogs are used to gain information. So, these should be easily readable on devices such as mobile, smart phone, tablet etc. Actually, failing to read your blog on such devices can lead visitors to avoid visiting your blogs again.
Making your blogs and websites responsive is the only solution to this. Here we have mentioned some strategies that can used to optimize your websites for mobile devices.
Procedure for WordPress Responsive Websites:
- Develop websites in a portrait or landscape view
- Make website content downloadable so that visitors can read it even when they are offline.
- Optimize the loading speed of website by using HTML5 instead of flash. This will make your website run smoother.
- Every function on mobile devices works with touch. So, it’s recommended to avert the use of hover effect.
Use of some plug-ins can help you to create responsive websites:
- On swipe: It is a WordPress website plug-in that can be used to make responsive websites for mobile devices. It makes comfortable for viewers to visit the blog from tablet web browser. It offers enormous layout combinations that can be used to make your blog/ website attractive.
- WPtouch: WPtouch 3 is a mobile plug in for WordPress websites that enables a simple and elegant mobile theme for those who visit your websites on their mobile devices. It provides a user friendly version of your website to mobile visitors without affecting regular WordPress theme.
Well, with this plug-ins you can easily optimize your websites for mobile devices. You can either hire an experienced WordPress developer who can easily do this job for you and assist you in optimizing your websites for mobile devices.
Another option is to get in touch with a well-known WordPress website solution provider company that can easily upgrade your websites thus converting them to responsive ones. Softqube Technologies is one of the leading WordPress website development companies having years of experience in developing as well as upgrading responsive WordPress websites.