In this competitive world of mobile apps, we have enormous applications available in the market. However, some of them help you to run your business smoothly while some are used just for fun and entertainment. Depending on everyone’s needs, people tend to use these apps.
Here, in this article we are going to discuss about some of the useful android applications that are very useful for your business and business owners to have them in their mobile.
Mandatory Office Applications:
- MUPDF – Generally, we have pdf files as attachment. With smart phones, android apps we can manage our business on the go. MUPDF is an application that is installed to view various pdf, xps or cbz files. This is highly recommended for android versions. When viewed any file with this app, a page on the mobile screen looks like a printed page. This app is light weight and high quality pdf/xps/cbz file viewer that easily encrypts pdf files with transparency, searching, annotations and more. Compared to Adobe Reader, this application is very useful.
- Adobe Reader: Certain android versions don’t support the above mentioned application. In such devices, Adobe reader serves as a boon. This application basically deals with pdf documents and is accessible on most of the platform s and devices. Adobe Reader free android application works with all of the android devices including tablet as well as phone.
With this app, one can have easy access to various pdf files such as pdf portfolios, pdf fill able forms; password protected pdf documents as well as converting, importing, exporting pdf files.
- Google Drive: The most useful application developed by Google to create, edit, read documents on the go. This application basically works when you have an internet connection. You can download these Google documents and work on them offline. With this application, you can store different types of files say document, spreadsheet, presentation all at one place as well as share them with others. An entire team can work on a single document at a same time.
- Drop box: Save your mobile’s memory by storing images, folders in drop box. With the help of this android application, one can share images with anyone, anywhere. Images can be shared, downloaded, uploaded from android device and much more. The most important thing this is a free service that allows string videos, documents etc. At first 2GB free data is provided then you can select any particular plan or take part in any of its promotion to get more free data limit.
- Google Gmail: The one and only client providing email application for androids through which you can receive, respond to the emails promptly via push notifications. This application also works offline.
- Google Translate: Reached on a Spanish web page and wish to translate it in your own language, Google translate application makes it easier for you. Yes, you can translate web pages, text from language to another on your android device while on the Go. You can even download dictionaries from this electronic translator and can use them offline.
With these many applications available on your mobile device, you can easily run your business on the go. These apps make your life much easier. Still want guidance about more useful office applications or wish to get custom android apps development services in India? Get in touch with us.