Over the past few years, we have seen there is a huge demand of and the rapid development of android so it is the high time that we started to consider the performance of the application. When an application works error free then only it can be called the best performing application. It is also an obligatory job for android developers to check their application before launching it to the market. Android SDK also includes innumerable tools for debugging errors and by using these tools a developer can easily identify performance problems in their android applications. One of the pivotal problems that are associated with the android application is the battery life. So it is recommended that the developers need to optimize the performance of their applications so that they can enhance the battery life of smart phones and tablets. The companies which provides android application development in India do plenty of research and tests before they introduce their android apps to the market.
- Optimize the performance: As a developer you need to optimise the application first and if required you should discard what is not required for the application to be successful. Many novice android developers often ignore these things related to the application as they don’t have much knowledge and experience in this sector and hence, most of the time they develop such applications which are not all that good and worthy.
- Try to create a meaningful application: When android application development is created just for the sake of it then the application is appalling and not user-friendly and certainly, these kinds of applications are unable to grab the attention from the users.
- Try to make a simple and uncomplicated layout. While designing, it is advisable to use test Relative Layout or Grid Layout because it will help a developer to create a simple layout which can easily be understandable. Moreover, this will certainly enhance the performance of the application in Android.
- Try to discard virtual method calls as much as possible. If we are using C or C ++, it will be a prudent decision if we use getter or setter methods rather than directly accessing the fields to use. Because the later may impose some restrictions to the accessibility of the applications.
- Try to use integer method rather than floating method because usually, floating method needs two times more space than the integer.
- Try to use a precompiled SQL statement or careers
- If required, a developer should try the native methods.
Softqube Technologies is a well-known company which welcomes their customers with several android applications development India. The company has a team of talented and expert android developers who have extensive knowledge in android development.
If anyone wants to develop an android mobile app which can enhances their brand value and market reputation, then without any second thought they need to contact Softqube Technologies. The company has already earned their position as one of the premium android application development India.