When it becomes mandatory to create mobile applications for developing your business then it’s time to calculate the cost occurred to develop mobile apps. Here, we have described some ways that will help you to figure out the total cost that will be incurred to develop such applications.
- Mostly apps are developed to grow business. The initial cost of developing a specific business oriented mobile app is around 2.5 to 3 lakhs and the time duration is around 3-4 months. Depending on the features, cost may increase or decrease.
- Based on some Analyses, there are three types of applications to be developed as per the price range :
- Simple Applications: 2.3 to 3 lakhs (may increase or decrease depending on the needs.)
- Medium Applications: 6 to 8 lakhs (may increase or decrease depending on the needs.)
- Complex Applications: 9 to 12 lakhs (may increase or decrease depending on the needs.)
Medium applications have mostly covered the market as they include features that excel in providing high user experience. For advanced mobile application development, it is recommended to go for Complex application section.
Whatever category you choose from 2 to 12 lakhs, the main question is you should get an application worthy of your investment. So, while preparing mobile application development budget, be prepared to spend atleast 6 to 8 lakhs for a feature enriched app that supports you in developing your business.
- Now the question is how can you calculate these costs and stay away from any unexpected expenses. Well, the answer is to use Calculator websites to estimate the cost of developing an app depending on the needs.
Some of the calculator websites are as follows:
These calculator websites help you to get an estimate of how much your business application is going to cost you. You need to enter the features that are required in the app for iOS, Android and then you will get the approximate cost. This will help you to keep a check on your budget and also you can decide what features to keep. This prevents you from adding any unwanted features that don’t help you out.
Cost Incurred After Application Development:
Once these applications are developed, then the time is to maintain them. You need to upgrade your applications atleast once in two years, it is recommended you upgrade it once in a year however two years is a balanced period.
The cost to upgrade any mobile application turns out to be 35% of the total cost incurred to develop it. Depending on your needs and the technology updates , business owners can take the decision as to how and when applications are to be upgraded to meet the current technology trends.
Be it a mobile app for entertainment or for business growth, it is pricy to develop them. Our blog will definitely help you to decide what apps are to be developed to match your needs and make your tasks easier, yet for any further assistance of application developers contact us at Softqube Technologies, Custom Application Development Company India. We are always ready to assist you.