In order to successfully customize the Taxido software for the company, we had to ensure that we understood the processes, systems and sales cycles as well.
That was the key to success for a successful implementation of the software.
TAXIDO POINT OF SALE
- Uniform server interface for order creation
- Ensure reporting
- Clearer and faster bill creation and order punching
- Reduce time for billing for over the counter sales at POS
Hypnotic Foods and Beverages, India is an upcoming retail chain of restaurants that is undergoing newer developments and changes each day. They have about 10 restaurants across the city serving about 1000 customers each day on an average. Some outlets for beverages and food being busier than others given the drive-thru services they offer. They aim to garner and retain a spool of their loyal customers and ensure that they offer smoother and faster services. The company has a very clear focus customer response time, they ensure it is as less as possible. Hypnotic Foods and Beverages ensure that they offer:
What does this mean for the business of our clients?
- Quality food
- Faster service
- Ensure faster response time to customer requirements
- Adapt to changing tastes and preferences of customers
- Ensure all customer complaints, issues, queries or questions are answered
Given the ever increasing competition and need for speed at point of sale, the company had been looking for a reliable solution that could be implemented across their outlets. In addition, they needed software that integrated all their outlets sales, and provided them the ability to generate a cumulative detailed output for the day’s numbers. The company’s management team also realized that they would need to upgrade to smarter, faster and more strongly integrated IT software and hardware systems to ensure better response time, faster customer services, and have uniformity in applications across all outlets making management smoother and strategic planning easier. With these specific needs in mind, the company approached us for a solution to their specific requirements.
In order to successfully customize the Taxido software for the company, we had to ensure that we understood the processes, systems and sales cycles as well. That was the key to success for a successful implementation of the software.
- Keeping costs at minimum level
- Ensure inventory updates in background and correct data updates real time
- Real time data update for sales, costs and revenues
- Get a clear idea of sales for required time periods to develop sales offers and promotions
- Integrate the software use across the company POS
- Update the accounting data in real time
- Daily number updates and reporting at any time of the day
We at Softqube technologies, ensured that we understood client requirements clearly and listed them clearly. Each process cycle had to be incorporated into the software for clear definition of POS needs. We decided to implement and customize the Taxido software for our client. We were able to successfully develop for the client a single server based system that would allow for:
- Touch screen billing
- Add for modifiers to the order in case of order items where they were many options to choose from
- Integrate the input with printers
- Tip accounting and reservations
- In built standard reports and gave the options for customizing many others as per needs
- Discount and markdown tracking
- Sales Merchandising and Employee performance report
- Inventory management
- Robust and flexible structure
- Improved customer response time and solution delivery
The client now successfully transitioned to the new software that has enabled clarity in reporting, faster customer response time and ensures that there is uniformity in reporting and compliance to required reporting needs.
- Windows 2008
- MS SQL 2008 Enterprise Edition
- .NET Framework 3.5
- 8 GPUs/hot-swap 3.5″ HDDs,
- 135W CPUs w/ Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2600
- 1.5 TB HDD
- Windows XP
- .NET Framework 3.5
- Dual-Core or Core-Duo2.4 GHz Processor
- 120 GB HDD
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
Words from Our Client
The professional relationship with our Softqube development team has proven to be beneficial beyond our expectations. The lines of communication with our SQT project manager are always open and very effective, and the quality of work completed by the team is consistently of a high quality that meets our standards.
Raj - Kriya Management, USA
We could not have done it without Softqube!
With a commitment to quality and excellent project management skills, your dedicated web team takes care of our most valuable projects. The challenge of keeping deadline, quality and deployment of each projects are handled by softqube without a hesitation.
If you are looking for a company that is working hard to complete a task within budget and on time with an extreme amount of professionalism is Softqube the company for you. We have worked with Sam and his team for some time and have not had a single problem.
Lijoy ( Deal N Dine )